Sport news Monaco defender Benoit Badiashile confirms Manchester United DID make £22m bid to sign him last summer... but 19-year-old has no regrets as he insists it was the 'right choice' to turn down Premier League giants Metinews.com

MetiNews.Com - France Under-21 international Badiashile believes it was the 'right decision' to stay at Monaco, despite being the subject of a reported £22m bid from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer last year.

Sport news Monaco defender Benoit Badiashile confirms Manchester United DID make £22m bid to sign him last summer... but 19-year-old has no regrets as he insists it was the 'right choice' to turn down Premier League giants Metinews.com

MetiNews.Com - France Under-21 international Badiashile believes it was the 'right decision' to stay at Monaco, despite being the subject of a reported £22m bid from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer last year.

Sport news  Monaco defender Benoit Badiashile confirms Manchester United DID make £22m bid to sign him last summer... but 19-year-old has no regrets as he insists it was the 'right choice' to turn down Premier League giants Metinews.com
23 February 2021 - 12:31

Breaking News ! Monaco centre back Benoit Badiashile has confirmed that Manchester United did make an offer to sign him last summer but insists he has no regrets about a transfer not materialising. The 19-year-old, who burst onto the scene two years ago at the Ligue 1 club, was reportedly subject to a bid of £22million from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in September. But France Under-21 international Badiashile believes it was the 'right decision' to stay at Monaco - he has since gone on to make 25 Ligue 1 appearances this season, with the club fourth in the table and six points off first-placed Lille.  Monaco's Benoit Badiashile (left) has confirmed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's (right) interest in him  RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Tottenham 'enter transfer race for Lille centre back Sven... Paul Scholes and Gary Neville have urged Man United to sign... Rio Ferdinand urges Jesse Lingard to 'close the chapter' on... Sir Alex Ferguson stamped out the drinking culture and even... Share this article Share 'It was the right choice [to stay at Monaco], first off is I have not enjoyed good seasons since I have been at Monaco,' Badiashile told French outlet RMC Sport. 'We played to stay up and so now I am really experiencing the top of the table and I think that continuing with the club that formed me was the right decision and this is being proved by the season that we are having.' Then, when questioned about whether he had any regrets about missing out on a move to Manchester, the teenager said: 'No, not at all.

. He has since gone on to make 70 more appearances for the principality club and is now a regular starter in Niko Kovac's side.  Badiashile played 90 minutes in Monaco's win at Ligue 1 champions PSG on Sunday evening The Frenchman played all 90 minutes as Monaco kept a clean sheet at champions PSG on Sunday night, moving them within two points of the champions.  United have been linked with a number of different centre backs in recent weeks, including the likes of Sevilla's Jules Kounde, Real Madrid's Raphael Varane and RB Leipzig's Ibrahima Konate. Braga's David Carmo, Villarreal's Pau Torres and Lille's Sven Botman are other central defenders who are interesting the Red Devils, amid speculation they are eyeing a new long-term partner for captain Harry Maguire. United have conceded 32 goals in 25 league games this season, the most of any team currently in the top five, as they look to challenge neighbours City for the title - and they are currently 10 points behind the runaway leaders. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Tottenham 'enter transfer race for Lille centre back Sven... Paul Scholes and Gary Neville have urged Man United to sign... Rio Ferdinand urges Jesse Lingard to 'close the chapter' on... Sir Alex Ferguson stamped out the drinking culture and even... Share this article Share

Source = Metinews.com

This news 42 hits received.

Sport news Monaco defender Benoit Badiashile confirms Manchester United DID make £22m bid to sign him last summer... but 19-year-old has no regrets as he insists it was the 'right choice' to turn down Premier League giants Metinews.com


Sport news Monaco defender Benoit Badiashile confirms Manchester United DID make £22m bid to sign him last summer... but 19-year-old has no regrets as he insists it was the 'right choice' to turn down Premier League giants Metinews.com


Sport news Monaco defender Benoit Badiashile confirms Manchester United DID make £22m bid to sign him last summer... but 19-year-old has no regrets as he insists it was the 'right choice' to turn down Premier League giants Metinews.com


Sport news Monaco defender Benoit Badiashile confirms Manchester United DID make £22m bid to sign him last summer... but 19-year-old has no regrets as he insists it was the 'right choice' to turn down Premier League giants Metinews.com

COMMENTS

  • 0 Comment
Last News
MAY INTEREST YOU x
" width="300" height="170" alt="Last transfer news Carragher: 'Man United need new striker to challenge"/>
Last transfer news Carragher: 'Man United need new striker to...
Breaking Transfer news Browns, Colts offered J.J. Watt more money than Cardinals? Metinews.com
Breaking Transfer news Browns, Colts offered J.J. Watt more money...