Manchester news Man filmed himself launching sick sex attack on woman while she was 'out cold' Manchester united news

MetiNews.Com - Wayne McLaughlin, 31, has been jailed for six years

Manchester news Man filmed himself launching sick sex attack on woman while she was 'out cold' Manchester united news

MetiNews.Com - Wayne McLaughlin, 31, has been jailed for six years

Manchester news  Man filmed himself launching sick sex attack on woman while she was 'out cold' Manchester united news
14 January 2021 - 20:30

Breaking News ! A man filmed himself launching a sickening sex attack on a woman who was 'out cold' - using the victim's phone. Wayne McLaughlin, 31, was jailed for six years at Minshull Street Crown Court today (Thursday) after admitting sexual assault by penetration; and voyeurism. The court heard he had spent an evening with the victim last year. Both had consumed drugs and alcohol before the victim went to bed, the court was told. Prosecutor Peter Cadwallader said the victim was 'incapable' of consent to sexual activity at the time and has no memory of what happened. Read More Related Articles 'You really are dead, you little b****': Thug launched violent attack on ex - and threatened to 'bite her face off' Read More Related Articles Miguel Reynolds murder trial - day one recap as seven men in court over shooting of Manchester rapper When she woke in the morning, she went to look at her mobile phone and McLaughlin 'tried to stop her', Mr Cadwallader said. The victim found a video on the phone of McLaughlin, from Rochdale but of no fixed address, subjecting her to a sexual assault. Minshull Street Crown Court (Image: ABNM Photography) It was later reported to police and McLaughlin was arrested. McLaughlin eventually pleaded guilty to the two charges. The court heard he admitted the video was 'horrible'. Sign up to the free MEN email newsletter Get the latest updates from across Greater Manchester direct to your inbox with the free MEN newsletter You can sign up very simply by following the instructions here In a victim impact statement, the woman said: "I'm struggling to keep going at the minute.

." "I'm angry at everyone and I don't want to see anyone. "I can't stop thinking about the video and how disgusting I look." Minshull Street Crown Court (Image: ABNM Photography) The court heard the victim had attempted to take her own life since the offence. Defending McLaughlin, David Bruce said his client has expressed remorse and insisted he is 'not a sexual predator'. Judge Maurice Greene jailed McLaughlin for six years. Read More Related Articles 21 more people die in Greater Manchester's hospitals after testing positive for coronavirus Read More Related Articles Police appeal after bungled raid at Co-op store in Salford Quays He was ordered to sign the sex offender register for life. Detective Constable Russell Clarke, of GMP's Rochdale CID, said: "This was a horrendous attack on a defenceless woman, and demonstrates McLaughlin's callous disregard for the victim. "McLaughlin exploited the victim for his own sexual gratification and she has been left traumatised by what he did to her." "I would like to praise the victim for the bravery she has shown in coming forward to police and her courage throughout the entire court process. "I hope today's sentence gives her some form of closure, knowing that McLaughlin is behind bars where he belongs."

Source = MetiNews.Com

This news 21 hits received.

Manchester news Man filmed himself launching sick sex attack on woman while she was 'out cold' Manchester united news


Manchester news Man filmed himself launching sick sex attack on woman while she was 'out cold' Manchester united news


Manchester news Man filmed himself launching sick sex attack on woman while she was 'out cold' Manchester united news


Manchester news Man filmed himself launching sick sex attack on woman while she was 'out cold' Manchester united news

COMMENTS

  • 0 Comment
Last News
MAY INTEREST YOU x
Daily uk news  Britain records its deadliest day of the pandemic for second day in a row with 1,820 more victims as Boris says there 'will be more' deaths to come - but cases continue to shrink with 38,905 new infections  MetiNews.Com
Daily uk news Britain records its deadliest day of the pandemic for...
Uk news  ‘No strong evidence’ of coronavirus levels decreasing in England London news
Uk news ‘No strong evidence’ of coronavirus levels decreasing in...