Liverpool news Viewers who watched Strictly Come Dancing are all in agreement MetiNews.Com
MetiNews.Com - The launch show saw celebrities meet their dancing partners
Breaking News ! Strictly Come Dancing viewers made a surprise unanimous agreement after changes were made to the show due to Covid-19. Tonight's launch show saw couples competing in the new series be revealed. Some of the highlights include actress Caroline Quentin, 60, partnered with Johannes Radebe and television presenter Ranvir Singh, 43, being revealed as the partner of Giovanni Pernice. For the full Strictly Come Dancing lineup and confirmed couples, click here. Viewers also got to see the changes the BBC had made to Strictly due to the coronavirus pandemic. And surprisingly many viewers agreed one part of the show was now better for the amendment. Strictly is now taking in front of a socially-distanced audience with limited numbers. Limited numbers in the audience Fans tweeted to say how much they were enjoying the smaller crowd. Amy said: "I may be the only one who prefers the no audience! No more ridiculous screaming and cheering throughout." Andy wrote: "I'm loving the limited audience numbers at @bbcstrictly.
The Chase players make history with £120k win thrashing Anne Hegerty
Holly Willoughby broke down after Phillip Schofield's gushing tribute
Aitch tweeted: "I’m really liking #Strictly2020 without the squealing audience who clap out of time." And Dan said: "Already preferring #StrictlyComeDancing without a big audience tbh. Set looks bigger, you can hear what everyone's saying and it doesn't feel MUCH different really." This year's contestants are also subject to strict coronavirus rules. Enter your postcode below to claim a free scratchcard
Either the professional dancer or the celebrity will also be living on their own for the duration of the series as they form an exclusive support bubble. Judges Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse and Shirley Ballas have returned to the panel but Bruno Tonioli is absent from the launch as he is in the US working on Dancing With The Stars. The BBC has previously said he will join remotely for the Sunday night results show and is due to return full-time towards the end of the series. Receive newsletters with the latest news, sport and what's on updates from the Liverpool ECHO by signing up here.
Source = MetiNews.Com