Liverpool news Mystery over why city Burger King has been closed for 18 months MetiNews.Com

MetiNews.Com - The Lord Street Burger King closed back in December 2018

Liverpool news Mystery over why city Burger King has been closed for 18 months MetiNews.Com

MetiNews.Com - The Lord Street Burger King closed back in December 2018

Liverpool news  Mystery over why city Burger King has been closed for 18 months MetiNews.Com
01 August 2020 - 09:08

Breaking News ! It’s been more than 18 months since Burger King on Lord Street closed and the site still remains empty. Back in December 2018 a statement appeared in the window of the city centre branch that read: “The restaurant is temporarily closed for maintenance. We look forward to serving you again shortly, best regards, management.” Two months later, a brightly coloured warning sign appeared in the window that read: “Danger asbestos removal in progress." It also noted: "No access for unauthorised persons. Respiratory equipment must be worn. Safety overalls must be worn." At the time, a Burger King spokesperson said the restaurant location was closed on December 18, 2018, to undergo a refurbishment. The spokesperson confirmed remedial works were being carried out to unoccupied areas of the property, some of which contained asbestos.

. "Burger King looks forward to opening this new look restaurant to the public as soon as possible." Since then, another year passed and the site remained shut. Then in March, the country went into lockdown and every Burger King in the country closed temporarily to help stop the spread of coronavirus. Now, fast food outlets are back open but there’s still no sign of the Lord Street Burger King opening its doors. Enter your postcode to find foodbanks that need help in your area: When contacted by the ECHO this week about the closure, a spokesperson for Burger King said: “The Liverpool Lord Street location closed for remodelling prior to restrictions being imposed. We look forward to announcing its re-opening, when renovations are complete.” However, the spokesperson wasn’t able to provide an estimated opening date, or confirm if it would be this year. So customers will have to wait a little longer before getting their Burger King fix on Lord Street.

Source = MetiNews.Com

This news 50 hits received.

Liverpool news Mystery over why city Burger King has been closed for 18 months MetiNews.Com


Liverpool news Mystery over why city Burger King has been closed for 18 months MetiNews.Com


Liverpool news Mystery over why city Burger King has been closed for 18 months MetiNews.Com


Liverpool news Mystery over why city Burger King has been closed for 18 months MetiNews.Com

COMMENTS

  • 0 Comment
Last News
MAY INTEREST YOU x
Uk news  Maked thugs attack man with weapon on Lanarkshire street MetiNews.Com
Uk news Maked thugs attack man with weapon on Lanarkshire street...
Cornwall news  Idiot teens are risking their lives trespassing on Cornwall's railways UK news
Cornwall news Idiot teens are risking their lives trespassing on...