Daily uk news Harry and Meghan call police to their £11million California mansion nine times including for a trespasser TWICE at Christmas MetiNews.Com

MetiNews.Com - Since Harry and Meghan moved in to their Montecito home with Archie in July last year, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office has responded to nine calls.

Daily uk news Harry and Meghan call police to their £11million California mansion nine times including for a trespasser TWICE at Christmas MetiNews.Com

MetiNews.Com - Since Harry and Meghan moved in to their Montecito home with Archie in July last year, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office has responded to nine calls.

Daily uk news  Harry and Meghan call police to their £11million California mansion nine times including for a trespasser TWICE at Christmas MetiNews.Com
08 April 2021 - 13:15

Breaking News ! Police have been called to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's £11millon California mansion nine times in as many months, police have revealed.The couple and their one-year-old son Archie moved into the exclusive Montecito neighborhood in July last year.Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office has since responded to nine calls including two trespassings over Christmas and five alarm activations.    Police have been called to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's Southern California mansion nine times in as many months, official figures reveal RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next 'As a British taxpayer I don't want to pay for a racist':... DAN WOOTTON: Prince William ends his 20-year friendship with... Share this article Share Harry and Meghan moved in to their Montecito home with one-year-old son Archie in July last year Nine police calls in nine months  July 2020: Police were called four times with three listed as 'alarm activations' and one phone requestAugust 2020: A 'Miscellaneous Priority IncidentNovember: Alarm activationChristmas Eve: Nicholas Brooks allegedly trespassed and was let off with a warningBoxing Day: Brooks arrived again and was arrestedFebruary 2021: Alarm activation adverts.addToArray({"pos":"mpu_factbox"})Advertisement The data, obtained under Freedom of Information laws by the PA news agency, was released after the couple shared their security fears in their bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey. Officers were called four times in July last year after Harry and Meghan moved to Montecito from Los Angeles, where they had been temporarily living since leaving Canada at the start of the pandemic.One call is listed as a phone request while the others are labelled 'alarm activations' and all occurred in the early hours of the morning.An August request is listed as 'Misc Priority Incdnt', while there was a further alarm in November.At 4.13pm on Christmas Eve, sheriff's deputies were called to the property after a man was alleged to have trespassed.Nickolas Brooks, 37,  from Ohio, was first let off with a warning but he showed up again on Boxing Day at 2.54pm and was subsequently arrested and charged with one count of misdemeanor trespassing. The second call was listed by police as 'Property Crimes' and sources said Brooks had traveled to California from Ohio. He was later released by police.

. He said: 'I don't know why I went to their place, that's kind of where I ended up. I drove across the country - I know it's crazy.'I've been told to stay away and that I'm never allowed back there but I don't have to appear in court. I was in jail for a night and they told me to stay away in future.'The most recent call was at 2.21am on February 16 this year and is listed as an alarm activation. Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office has since responded to nine calls including two trespassings over Christmas and five alarm activations Officers were called four times in July last year after Harry and Meghan moved to Montecito from Los AngelesRepresentatives for Harry and Meghan declined to comment. A spokeswoman for the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office declined to provide further details about the calls.The couple's security arrangements hit the headlines following the interview with chat show host Winfrey in March.The duchess, who is pregnant with a daughter, said she sent letters pleading with Harry's family not to take away his personal protection officers, warning he was facing death threats. The couple's security arrangements hit the headlines following the interview with chat show host Winfrey in MarchThe duke said he never thought he would have his UK taxpayer-funded security detail removed upon deciding to step back from royal duties.He said: 'I was born into this position. I inherited the risk. So that was a shock to me.'Explaining his decision to leave Canada for the US during the early days of the pandemic, Harry said: 'The biggest concern was while we were in Canada, in someone else's house, I then got told, short notice, that security was going to be removed. By this point, courtesy of the Daily Mail, the world knew our exact location.'So suddenly it dawned on me - 'Hang on a second, the borders could be closed, we're going to have our security removed, who knows how long lockdown is going to be, the world knows where we are, it's not safe, it's not secure, we probably need to get out of here'.' Read more: Meghan & Harry trespasser has assault conviction & admits he was high when he broke into grounds of Montecito mansion DM.later('bundle', function(){ DM.has('external-source-links', 'externalLinkTracker'); });

Source = MetiNews.Com

This news 66 hits received.

Daily uk news Harry and Meghan call police to their £11million California mansion nine times including for a trespasser TWICE at Christmas MetiNews.Com


Daily uk news Harry and Meghan call police to their £11million California mansion nine times including for a trespasser TWICE at Christmas MetiNews.Com


Daily uk news Harry and Meghan call police to their £11million California mansion nine times including for a trespasser TWICE at Christmas MetiNews.Com


Daily uk news Harry and Meghan call police to their £11million California mansion nine times including for a trespasser TWICE at Christmas MetiNews.Com

COMMENTS

  • 0 Comment
Last News
MAY INTEREST YOU x
Uk spor news  (Video): Chelsea have the “2nd best squad” and could challenge for the title according to Graeme Souness Premier League transfer
Uk spor news (Video): Chelsea have the “2nd best squad”...
Breaking Transfer news Havertz, Pulisic show they can be solutions to Chelsea's biggest attacking questions Metinews.com
Breaking Transfer news Havertz, Pulisic show they can be solutions to...